Friday, April 22, 2011

Collagen Moistfull Smoothing Ampule Primer from Etude House


Collagen Moistfull Smoothing Ampule Primer from Etude House. If you need your make-up to stay on for the whole day, PRIMER is the answer for you. Since I have oily but dehydrated skin, it's difficult for me to choose a suitable primer. Since Malaysia has hot and humid weather, my T-zone tends to get oily after 1 to 2 hours and i need ...to blot the oil and reapply the powder again. When I first use this primer, I applied my foundation right after I applied this primer. The effect is not good, my skin tend to get more oily. The second time i use it, I tried to apply it and then I went to do other things like blow dry my hair. I let the primer set better on my face and I came back to apply my foundation. Then I went night outing with my girl friends. The pinky pearl texture of this primer make my skin glow like pearl the whole night. This time, my make-up stayed approximately 5 hours on my face without reapplying the powder. The good thing is, my skin didn't dry out! This primer can lock moisture in my skin and let my make-up stayed longer on my face without making it oily! I rate 4 stars out of 5 for this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment